COMMUNITY ENRICHMENT GRANTS
The 2016 application deadline is March 15, 2016, download the application below.
The Officers' Spouses Club of Camp Pendleton is a 501(c)(3) non-profit organization composed of spouses of active duty and retired officers stationed at or living near Camp Pendleton. The OSC raises charitable funds through various fundraising events throughout the year. Grants are made in May of each year from the pool of these charitable funds to support organizations that directly benefit the military community.
Organizations should apply for grants that would assist with the continents of existing programs for undertaking of new or expanding programs.
OSC awarded more than $30,000 in Community Enrichment Grants this year! These funds were raised by the Margaritaville Auction and other fundraising efforts.
The following organizations are eligible to apply:
• local organizations that directly benefit the military community
• public schools and selected government programs
• charitable organizations that support the military community
Organizations must demonstrate a non-discrimination policy regarding staff, employment, governing board, and service delivery on the basis of race, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, disability, or national origin.
The 2016 application deadline is March 15th.
1. Check back to this page in January 2015 for a downloadable application (see the top of the page for the downloadable application)
2. Complete the application
3. Attach any additional information you have regarding your request such as pamphlets or pricing guides so the committee can better assess each application
4. Applications for Community Enrichment Grants are due or postmarked by March 15, 2016
5. Mail completed application to the address on the application